“Wherever you go, go with all your heart.” – Confucious
Since I’m not traveling right now, I must get my travel fix by following many, many travel blogs (On the Road Bus Adventures, Alex in Wanderland, Adventurous Kate, Hippie in Heels, That Backpacker, Nomadic Matt, to name a few) and by obsessively reading the travel section of every online publication. Here are a few of my favorite, make-you-want-to-drop-$1000-on-a-plane ticket top travel reads from last week. Some are new, some are old, but all got me prepped for the conversation I had with my boss (more to come on this). I hope they stir up your travel juices as much as they did mine!
2. The Curse of the Traveler (On the Road Bus Adventures)
3. 19 Signs You Have an Incurable Case of Wanderlust (Huff Post)
4. Hong Kong: The Best Experiences (Adventurous Kate)
What are your favorite travel reads right now?
Latest posts by Emily Moyer (see all)
- Off the Beaten Path: Eating Through El Pitilall - August 17, 2015
- Go Local: Taco Tour with Vallarta Eats - August 10, 2015
- Going Deeper: Advanced Adventurer with Roctopus Dive in Koh Tao - June 1, 2015